Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate individuals to become a part of our Indianapolis team working with our clients.
Join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Applicant must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to work with a cat or dog in the home
- Must service entire territory
- Ability to work with both male and female clients
We have a variety of shifts available with wages ranging from $13.00 to $15.00 an hour with paid training.
Why work for us?
Employee Recognition Program
Alzheimer's and Hospice Training
30 Day Pay Increase (based on performance)
Full-time benefits: Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Individual Retirement Account
Virtual New Hire Onboarding
Supply of masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to ensure both client and Caregiver are safe from infection
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/638. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.