To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MN 55901
- Bryan Jones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Associate
Kelly Services • Rochester, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is looking for a Data Entry Assistant-candidate to assist their office in the Rochester, MN area. This position is a contract role. Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision offerings from Kelly Services; a dedicated Kelly representative to assist you while placed, discounts for shopping and various large purchases through the Kelly internal module Pay rate: $16.00-16.25/hr JOB DUTIES:
- Receives direction from supervisory staff, other administrative or physician staff and other unit staff, as appropriate.
- Works cooperatively with a variety of other personnel, allied health staff within the company, and other administrative/physician staff, when appropriate.
- Maintains effective working relationships with a variety of personnel at varied levels of authority and in varied departments throughout the institution.
- May have contact outside the company as job duties dictate.
- Receives reviews, enters, and updates data in systems such as, billing, payment processing, patient registry or other system s applicable to the work area.
- Responsible for maintaining databases. Responsible and accountable for entering data into system(s) providing follow through on disposition of raw data.
- Performs price calculations in order to appropriately charge for selected fees and services. Monitors revenue and charge capture mechanisms to ensure appropriate billing.
- Appropriately applies financial payment and contractual adjustment transactions to patient accounts. Makes appropriate decisions to determine correct usage of ANSI codes to assist with prompt collections for rejected claims.
- Works independently with little need for direction, able to make independent decisions related to issues that arise. Uses excellent customer service skills in communicating with internal and external customers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES KSAs: 2 years or more of administrative or strictly data entry experience preferred Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team A positive attitude with the ability to multi-task Strong oral, written and interpersonal communications skills analytical, research, reasoning and problem solving skills. Demonstrated typing and 10 key skills, skill operating a personal computer along with various software packages, skill using calculators and other office equipment. Demonstrated typing speed of at least 40 wpm. Experience in Healthcare billing is preferred Strong computer skills EDUCATION: Must have a HS Diploma or GED If interested in this position, please apply online on the Kelly Services Career Network or you may find this role online on CareerBuilder. If you have any questions, please reach out to Bryan Jones, the National Corporate Recruiter, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. EEOC
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.