To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Albany, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Nesco Resource • Albany, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nesco Resource has an exciting position available for a temporary Executive Assistant to support the CEO of a growing high-tech organization in Albany! This position is available to cover a maternity leave and is set to begin the first week of June and last for approximately 4-5 months. Our client offers a fun and unique work environment!
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing executive level support to the CEO, including additional members of the executive leadership team. He/she will be the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO and serves as a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Coordinating logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Supporting CEO in his external commitments related to external boards, committees and other groups.
- Preparing materials for Board and other meetings
- Managing projects and following through to successful completion
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintaining discretion and confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least 3 years in an executive or high-level administrative role.
- Prior event planning experience is a plus.
- Experience supporting a sales organization a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, priority changing environment (good with change).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Outlook preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent time-management and problem-solving skills.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.