To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodridge, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Abraxas (A GEO Company) • Woodridge, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Facility: WOODRIDGE INTERVENTIONS
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. We offer a wide array of services to include life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as vocational and educational services. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services.
Under the supervision of the Treatment Supervisor and/or Facility Director, is responsible for all clerical duties within the unit.
- Answer phone, telephone inquiries, take messages and refer calls and make necessary calls.
- Xerox copies for files.
- Check Service Activity Logs for errors and forward to Administrative Office
- Do all typing for unit
- Complete data entry on Admission Financial Documents, copy and send to Administrative office
- Complete SSI and Public Aid packets
- Maintain daily census report
- Order supplies, forms and write up order orders
- Generate a daily population sheet, monthly census report and distribute reports.
- Assist on switchboard when necessary
- Maintain daily attendance record of unit
- Schedule clients for trips and maintain visitor file.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- High school diploma or GED and one (1) year related experience.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances and background check.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Other Qualifications: