NOW HIRING! Commercial Sales Associate/Auto Parts
Do you want to earn a competitive pay rate, sales bonuses, have consistent hours, employee discounts, full benefits, and be provided with opportunities for career advancement?
Do you follow new Auto technology, have Auto parts knowledge, and have great customer service?
Provide superior customer service and assisting the store in achieving expected sales goals through in-store execution of various programs, initiatives and standards. Partner with the Store Manager of Parts to develop and provide inspirational leadership and direction to the Sales and Commercial team. In-store every day, answering phones, filling and process their orders and send out drivers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the operations of the commercial department and takes care of the local commercial accounts. In-store every day, answering phones, filling and process their orders and send out drivers.
- Effectively communicate with all store associates, management, and customers.
- Key holder and responsible for basic and detailed opening and closing responsibilities.
- Assist in managing and coaching Sales and Commercial Associates on customer needs and product understanding. Provides input to the Store Manager of Parts on scheduling, rewarding, disciplining, and coaching associates through associate observations. Takes appropriate actions as directed.
- Are you bilingual? Some of our clients are Spanish speaking.
If you or someone you know would like long term stability and opportunities to grow your career, then please apply at the link below for faster service to start your process today!
Use Crm Software