To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL 32819
- Vaco - Orlando
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Vaco Staffing • Orlando, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representatives, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for customer service representatives. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a background in a call center and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
Busy Orlando call center looking for a Customer Service Representative that will be the liaison between the company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication "scripts" when handling different topics
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- 1+ experience in a call center customer service position
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree