This Government Contracts Administrator Position Features:
•Great Pay to $50K
Immediate need for a Government Contracts Administrator seeking great benefits, holiday pay and a great environment. Being team-oriented, but also a self-starter, experience with Microsoft office suite and good follow up skills will be keys to success in this prestigious, well-known, dynamic, stable organization. Will be responsible for supporting the government division of the company in all aspects of government, contractor and subdivision entity account implementation, compliance and administration. Analyze RFQ, bid, contract and supporting document requirements, special provision and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with contract, government regulations and corporate policies and procedures and serve as a point of contact for the field once contracts have been awarded and ready for implementation and continuous servicing for the lifetime of the contract.
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a Government Contracts Administrator today!
• High level of professionalism in both written and oral communication skills.
• Superior filing, record keeping, calendar maintenance and management.
•Exceptionally skilled in preparing and following up correspondence and contract materials.
• Great ability to independently prioritize and complete multiple and competing assignments.
• Demonstrated excellence in a customer service environment.
• Willingness to take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion.
• Ability to maintain a positive and approachable demeanor.
• Experience working successfully as a team member or independently.
• Eagerness to be flexible and proactive in meeting changing priorities and business needs.
• Sitting large portions of the day 6-8hrs; therefore breaks and stretching are encouraged
• Repetitive Motion: Large portions of the day include telephone, and keyboard activity, etc. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
, , ,