To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
- Lilee Carver
- Phone: 509 496 8407
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant 2 (87052-1)
Aerotek • Redmond, WA
Posted 1 month ago
*Submittal limit = 2
*Equipment: Supplier will provide laptop w/ MSFT suite package and docking station.
*CH Contact: Victoria Coffeen v-
*Previous Msft. Experience is : not required
*Looking for 3 months tenure available.
*Remote possibility? NO
Title: Administrative Assistant 2
**Previous Microsoft experience is not required.**
Right To Represent: I, (Candidate name), give (Aerotek) the right to represent me for Microsoft request # (87052-1)
Location: Building 121
Duration: 3 months
Role Type: V-
*Number of openings: 1
*Desired Start date: 28 March 2019
*Estimated End Date: 30 June 2019
*Schedule: 40 hrs/wk
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* First line of contact for a variety of team requests
* External Staff Management: onboarding, offboarding, tracking positions
* Procurement: hardware, office supplies, etc.
* Maintain employee hardware tracking worksheet
* Coordinate logistics for team meetings and events
* Office space maintenance and facilities requests
* New hire onboarding: hardware procurement, space assignment, coordinate office moves
* Maintain distribution groups, security groups, Teams
* Opportunity to take on special projects as needed
* Strategic prioritization in managing a high volume of incoming requests, typically via email
* Ability to work and manage time in a 24x7 business
* Maintain organized storage room and upkeep an inventory of supplies
* This role does have some physical demands including lifting, carrying, pushing, moving items of light to medium weight
To be successful in this role you should have strong planning and organizational skills and be able to anticipate the needs of a diverse organization. The position requires collaboration and the ability to prioritize and communicate effectively with a great attention to detail. This role will interact with all levels of employees, from executives to new hires as well as external partners.
The ideal candidate:
* Experience in administrative assistance, business management, office management, or similar
* Experience in customer service driven role
* Experience with event management or coordinating logistics for meetings and events
* Organized with the ability to prioritize among multiple projects
* Ability to make timely decisions, exercise sound judgment, apply the appropriate level of urgency to situations that require a quick response
* Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Demonstrate strong communication, verbal and written, and interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism
* Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality with sensitive and personal information
Story Behind the Need - Business Group & Key Projects:
Business group- CxP Mgmt
Purpose of this team- They the customer experience team. Around 200 people. Half local and half worldwide. They deal with the large customers who have purchased products. Incidence response, onboarding, and customer outreach with largest customers to help better experience for other customers.
Reason for the request- Backfill
Motivators for this need- Asap with skillset
Typical Day in the Role:
Access to Online Customer Data - No.
Access to MS Source Code - No.
Start & end dates- Asap- 6/30/2019
Daily schedule- M-F 8-5, 40 hrs/wk
Typical task breakdown and rhythm- 20% team requests, 20% external staff management (onboarding, offboarding, position maintenance), 20% procurement (ordering office suppliers), 20% meeting and events, 20% office space maintenance.
Interaction level with team- High level of interaction with all levels of employees.
Work environment description- Open work space, relaxed but professional, varies in volume.
Chance for flex hours or remote- No to both
Chance for extension later- Y
Compelling Story & Candidate Value Proposition:
What makes this role interesting- This team is very passionate about what they do and very customer obsessed. They believe in the product and customers having the best experience. The business admins share this passion and work every day to make sure they are as successful as possible. Supportive team.
Years of experience required- 2+ years experience in customer service or business administrator role. Will be moving light to medium weight materials and equipment.
Degrees or certifications required- None
Best vs. average- Experience with internal Microsoft tools such as HeadTrax, FIM, MSSpace, Assetlink, MyOrder, etc. is not required but helpful. Customer service roles in background.
Performance indicators- Customer satisfaction and completing requests timely.
Top 3 must-have hard skills:
Organization in previous roles
Proficient with MSFT productivity software including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, OneNote, and SharePoint
Communication- elements of previous job experience where they handle a large volume of email or incoming requests and demonstrated handling multiple projects with same level of urgency and able to time manage.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.