To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA 94538
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative, Fremont, CA
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope • Fremont, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Job ID: 149969
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Outside Sales Representative, Fremont, CA
To increase and maintain sales revenues within designated territory. Promote and influencing the sale of entire line of products and services consistent with guidelines and strategy set forth by the company. To manage given territory which includes but is not limited to profitable sales, sales calls, sales action planning, formal reporting of sales activities, credit resolution, LEED and Project Review submittals, problem solving, technical assistance and assistance with accounts receivables as well as any other duties, within company guidelines, required to service the customer base.
Essential Duties Resnonsibilities
- To develop and implement a sales action plan including budgeting and sales forecasts that will generate new sales and maintain existing sales.
- To utilize sales tools and selling systems provided by the company, such as Outlook, Salesforce.com, Technical databases including technical central databases.
- To implement sales promotion programs.
- To implement new marketing programs and prepare presentations for customer base when needed.
- Cultivate existing accounts and manage as needed, including inspections at customer locations and construction sites.
- Plan, set up and manage trade shows and trade show activities for the primary operational facility/territory.
- Compliance with all federal, state, local laws and regulations that affect the Sales Department.
- To maintain sales reports and communicate customer activity, competitor activity and any other pertinent information relating to the overall market conditions.
- To follow all procedures set forth by the plant/company.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
To be considered for a Sales Representative position, the following conditions must be met:
- Must have glass sales experience.
- Ability to forecast, analyze and strategize.
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivation and ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities in the field and within our support staff critical.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with numbers, fractions and decimals normally acquired through experience and formal education.
- Computer skills required, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.