Apply today for an opportunity to earn a $1,500 sign-on bonus! No experience is required!
Builders Installed Products is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. With a reputation as one of the highest-quality subcontractors and insulation providers in the northeast, we are dedicated to providing the best products, installed with the utmost care, at affordable prices, all backed by our reliable customer service. We are always looking for hard-working individuals that share our goal to help our customers and continue making Builders a success. Our most valuable asset is our people, and if you consider yourself a rockstar in this industry, we want to hear from you. Find your next career opportunity and join our team at Builders Installed Products!
Why we love it here: At Builders Installed Products, we invest in all our employees. That means robust benefits (medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, accident and critical illness, company paid life, retirement plans), paid time off, and the IBP Foundation, which offers scholarships, emergency assistance and volunteer matching for everyone in the IBP family We pride ourselves in supporting our teammates' quest for additional training and certifications outside of what we provide by paying for those opportunities.
What You Can Expect
As a construction laborer, you will focus on installing gutters including downspouts, elbows, and materials in both existing and new construction homes. Your day may include:
* Loading and logging materials onto a truck
* Erecting scaffolding or ladders
* Cutting and hanging gutter material (5" and 6" seamless aluminum gutters)
* Maintain good housekeeping on job site, tools and the company truck
To Be Successful
* Experience in the construction industry including roofing and siding is helpful but not required
* Valid driver's license
For Your Safety
* Use common hand tools
* Manage extension ladders up to 45 Ft., work at heights, and lift a minimum of 50 lbs frequently
* Bend, twist, and turn body at shoulders, waist and knees
* Stand for extended periods of time
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
- Construction Engineering