To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winona, MN 55987
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Machine Operator II
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. • Winona, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID(Requisition ID):
Full-time Machine Operator II position on 2nd shift - 4PM to 2AM, Monday through Thursday
• Read and follow assembly prints, work instructions, drawings, procedures and specifications used in the manufacture of PCBs and/or systems
• May be certified to operate a limited number and variety of basic machines in production
• Respond to written and verbal instructions
• Obtain certifications on assigned equipment
• Maintain a clean work environment and follow all company policies and practices regarding safety and material handling
• Use cross-reference tools available to identify part numbers, descriptions, and vendor; Recognize all part markings including speed and values (ohms)
• Assist with line changeover
• Identify feeder by size and type in SMT equipment
• Demonstrate the use of cross-reference tools available to identify part numbers, descriptions and vendor
• Remove hazardous waste at the end of each shift and put in waste storage area, check to see that labels are present and closes containers when not in use
• Continuously maintain a clean machine
• May be involved with hazardous waste handling duties
• Perform all the essential functions and competencies listed above
• Complete process control charts used to monitor efficiency
• Identify quality, material and process problems and communicate to proper personnel
• May be certified to operate a variety of basic-intermediate complex equipment in production
• Mentor and assist lesser qualified operators
• May set-up and/or PM less complex equipment
Essential Functions and Competencies
Qualifications / Education / Experience
• High School Diploma or GED; 2+ years of electronics manufacturing experience; Minimum 1+ years of electronics machine experience
• Ability to read, write and perform basic math
Send this job to a friend
Send this job description to a friend by email. All the relevant details will be included in the message.
Attention Search Agencies
Please note that we are not accepting agency phone calls or referrals regarding position vacancies. Third parties should not submit resumes on this site or to Benchmark employees directly. If the decision is made to engage the services of a search agency, we only work with organizations on our preferred vendor list with whom we have a written agreement. If you would like to be considered for this list in the future please contact the local Human Resource office.