To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Finance Manager
Methode Electronics • Chicago, IL
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Sr. Finance Manager provides accurate and timely financial information to proactively support Division operational management. This position provides forward-looking financial analysis that is both accurate and timely, which will assist the stakeholders to understand the business and impact future results. The position will report to the Division Controller for the largest Division in Methode Electronics.
Methode Electronics Inc. (NYSE:MEI) is a global developer of custom engineered and application specific products and solutions with manufacturing, design and testing facilities in Belgium, Canada, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Italy, Lebanon, Malta, Mexico, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States with headquarters in Chicago IL. With over 6,500 employees, Methode is financially strong and extremely well positioned to grow from the Company's existing $908 million revenue. Our components are in the primary end markets of the automobile, computer, information processing and networking equipment, voice and data communication systems, consumer electronics, appliances, aerospace vehicles and industrial equipment industries. Further information can be found at Methode’s website: www.methode.com.Responsibilities
- Exceeds finance operational standards by developing strategic financial plans, reviews, and models to provide strategic guidance to business units and drive financial results
- Positively impacts business operational results with proactive product cost modeling and analysis, and quote/price development
- Owns the budget process and assists in the preparation of the annual budget, as well as semi-monthly updates of operating budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
- Effectively communicates financial results to business unit leadership to ensure alignment with strategic plans
- Develops and maintains financial models to support the business, including financial and operating metrics, which will provide strategic guidance to business units and drive future financial results
- Provide leadership by crafting and providing proactive solutions to problems, including cost savings and sales opportunities within the business unit
- Partners with business unit accounting manager to ensure accuracy of financials and execution of system, information, and operational improvements
- Prepares and reviews Capital Appropriation Requests and tracks Capital Expenditures
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting required
- Minimum of ten years of related experience, preferably in durable goods manufacturing
- Keen analytical skill, and ability to process data, and extract meaningful information out of it
- Ability to speak and present in front of executive leadership
- Strong financial and cost accounting skills
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, highly organized, good record keeping skills
- Tech-savvy individual with advanced proficiency in Excel and corporate performance/planning software
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in Automotive Manufacturing environment is a plus
- Up to 15% travel; domestic and international
Methode Electronics is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: EEO Poster, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (708) 867-6777 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.