Pride Healthcare is disrupting the staffing industry by building long term client relationships, an entrepreneurial environment, and an empowering culture based on continuous learning.
As a Recruiter on our team, weu2019re looking for you to bring experience and expertise in knowing how to run the full recruitment lifecycle, where both quantity and quality are of importance, but the focus on quality. Youu2019ll also work closely with team members so whilst youu2019ll have individual targets to work towards, weu2019re also going to need you to help out those with less experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to showcase your skills and set yourself up with an incredible career.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing & Screening Prospective Health Professionals in the US.
- Utilizes lead referral sources in addition to database mining and competitor recruiting to identify candidates who are interested in opportunities within the business line
- Interviews interested candidates, checks employment references and background and verifies credentials to determine if the candidate meets the hiring criteria
- Negotiates salary, benefits and stipends to insure an acceptable company profit margin
- Communicate hiring decision to candidate, send employment contract/offer, and respond to candidate questions
- Meets and exceeds established hiring goals, budgets, and performance standards
- Develops recruiting strategies and skills, may attend conferences, and takes advantage of networking opportunities
- Develops and maintains relationships with candidate
- Lead by example through following, setting or sharing recruiting standard methodology
- Exercise a sense of urgency and constant integrity
What you’ll have:
- 1-2+ yearsu2019 experience within a staffing role either as a Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager or similar within the Staffing industry
- Proven track history of success in sourcing candidates, maintaining relationships and delivering against requirements
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally across a national practice
- Ability to multi-task
What we’ll give you:
- Autonomy to run your “desk” as you see fit and the opportunity to work with the best in our business
- Exceptional reward and benefits package designed to reward your hard work
- Meritocratic career progression where you will always have an opportunity to develop yourself
- Great benefits and incredible working environment
- National opportunities and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.