To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port Hueneme, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Web Programmer - United States
CH2M & Jacobs • Port Hueneme, CA
Posted 13 days ago
- An ASP.Net full Stack Developer. This entails ASP.Net/C# application development with SQL and utilizing .Net technologies/frameworks.
- Provides requirements analysis and test custom programs for SharePoint.
- Documents processes and procedures relating to SharePoint.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy, document and support applications.
- Provide project status reports as directed by management.
- Troubleshoot and resolves technical and business issues surrounding SharePoint.
- Create/modify SharePoint site collections with multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site columns, site pates, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and governance policies.
- Build forms with ASP.NET, Nintex, InfoPath and SharePoint application pages.
- SQL Server configuration management, optimization, administration, development in client/server architecture, business object modeling and relational database design using MS SQL Server, and SharePoint 2013 development/integration technologies with emphasis in .NET application development.
- Experience in Web Services design, particularly identity management and security.
- Knowledge of DOD and DON IA Policy, and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs) for application and database development.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field.
- Experience directly related to the development of MS SQL driven applications.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) development and implementations.
- Experience with SharePoint technology.
- Must meet Cyber Security Work Force (CSWF) certification requirements in accordance with DoD 8140 and SECNAV 5239.2.
- CSSLP, MCSA (Web Applications) a plus.
- SQL / Oracle data base experience preferred.
- Must possess a strong understanding of configuration and administration of Microsoft IIS and the .NET Framework, Integrated Windows Authentication, Kerberos and Directory Services Authentication, PKI and SSL troubleshooting, configuration and development.
- Working at a computer or desk (considerations: sitting, eye strain, hand strain)
- May involve long periods of sitting or standing.
- An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
- Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
- Need to work well with, co-operate, and support clients, supervisors, and co-workers
- Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation.
- Working at a computer or desk
- Normal hours are Monday Thursday 7:00am 5:00pm; non-flex Fridays 7:00am to 4:00pm
- Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
- Occasional overtime required
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, supervisors and co-workers
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
- Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
- Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
- Current drivers license, car registration and auto insurance required
- Must be able to obtain and hold a DoD common access card (CAC) to perform this work.
- U.S. Citizenship and Possession of a current U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance required.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
With $15.0 billion in combined revenue and a talent force more than 77,000 strong, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, construction- and program-management for business, industrial, commercial, government and infrastructure sectors.
For more information, visit <web address removed>