To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kirkwood, NY 13795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor - Electric Maintenance Eng (Binghamton, NY)
AVANGRID, Inc • Kirkwood, NY
Posted 10 days ago
1. Supervises and provides direction for maintenance engineering implementation (50%).
2. Integrates maintenance practices and procedures (10%).
3. Provides justification for the replacement of obsolete, non- maintainable equipment (10%).
4. Provides oversight of quality assurance for maintenance and test activities and measure the effectiveness of maintenance programs (10%).
5. Evaluates test data and engineering analyses associate with maintenance engineering activities (10%).
6. Develops the budget for and manages the expenses associate with all maintenance engineering activities (10%).
Skills and Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field of study. 5 years of experience with thorough knowledge of the company’s maintenance procedures, field operating procedures, safety instructions, national electrical safety code, PSC rules and regulations and ANSI/IEEE maintenance standards. Supervisory experience is a plus.
Strong planning, coordinating, and organizational skills.
Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
Contract negotiating skills.
Strong supervisor skills and cost benefit analysis skills.
- Business global view
- Communication and influence
- Customer orientation
- Flexibility and globalization
- Innovation and inventiveness
- People development
- Results achievement and continuous improvement
- Team Work
- Team management
AVANGRID’s employment practices and policies are geared to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. At AVANGRID we provide fair and equal employment and advancement opportunities for all employees and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Learn more about equal employment by following this link
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or firstname.lastname@example.org