URL blocked - click to apply is a professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnership in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting. For over 50 years we’ve built relationships as we provide solutions to our clients by connecting candidates with open positions. Join the Kforce family as a full-time Summer Intern and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will guide you on your road to success!
Under direct supervision, you’ll receive training necessary to not only develop fundamental skills that are required in today’s business world, but also learn the ins and outs of professional recruiting. This will include candidate engagement and relationships and making a meaningful impact on all the lives we serve. You’ll work closely with Kforce colleagues to understand the sourcing and recruiting process and assist them in sourcing candidates for their job orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Full immersion, understanding and practical application of the Kforce delivers candidates to our clients.
• Source candidates through networking, employee referrals, job boards, social media presence, ad searches, internet research and direct conversations.
• Add, update, and search candidate profiles in innovative sourcing tools.
• Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to understand the client’s hiring objectives and requirements for the job orders you are sourcing.
• Build candidate call lists.
• Complete initial candidate phone interviews.
• Create content driven outbound messaging to attract candidates.
• Identify client opportunities and leads through candidate interaction.
• Build consultant alumni lists for current clients and prospective companies to help expand market footprint.
• Create awareness of Kforce on social media sites by making connections and becoming involved in groups that may have an interest in Kforce.
• Participate in team meetings to understand the mechanics of the business.
• Research current recruiting trends and recommend creative strategies to meet hiring goals.
• Assist associates with additional sourcing and recruiting tasks as needed.
• None required.
KEY SUCCESS INDICATORS/ATTRIBUTES:
• Commitment and adherence to Firm’s Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Trust, Exceptional Service, Commitment & Fun and Stewardship & Community.
• Demonstrate aptitude to learn new tasks quickly.
• Demonstrate initiative, drive and innate leadership skills.
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize, multi-task and drive results.
• Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Basic personal computer skills with MS Office.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
• Compensation for full-time work.
• Collaboration with highly successful recruiting and sales professionals.
• Potential for post-internship career opportunities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• No work experience required.
• Must be currently enrolled in an institution of higher learning as a Junior or Senior, or the equivalent.
CERTIFICATES AND/OR LICENSES:
• None required.
• None required.
Kforce is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.