ADMA Biologics is building its Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs) team. The MSLs will be highly trained Medical Affairs professionals with strong clinical and scientific backgrounds as well as excellent communication skills. The MSLs will also have expert knowledge of and relationships with KOLs and thought leaders in the field. The ideal candidate will based in the Northeast. This is a field based position.
The Medical Science Liaison functions as a highly trained, field-based, scientific expert who engages health care professionals to exchange clinical, scientific, and research knowledge. Following regulatory and corporate guidelines, they will facilitate and build scientific relationships and collaborations with the medical/scientific community. This position interacts with regional and national KOLs, HCPs, societies and organizations.
- Be the expert in presenting, training and educating the stakeholders in the use of our products. This is a position requiring strong scientific background (technical or clinical experience) as the Sr. MSL will we a credible source of clinical/scientific data as well as technical/practical education to practicing clinicians, key opinion leaders (KOL), professional societies, and payer.
- Provide current clinical and research-related information on diseases for which company products may be utilized (including competitive pipeline information) and information on the management of diseases (including clinical and post-marketing experience information on the efficacy, safety, pharmacokinetic and pharmaco-economic profiles of marketed and pipeline products).
- Participate in and contribute to projects and initiatives that increase the value and productivity of the MSL team and Medical Affairs.
- Summarize clinical papers, abstracts and draft summary reports of literature summaries.
- Documents to be shared with physician prescribers in the community as well as for internal corporate training, database retention and awareness
- Assist in preparation of dossier (IND, CTA, IMPD) in collaboration with Regulatory Affairs representatives and other contributors
- Maintain up to date files of relevant references related to the project/s and topics of corporate interest. Evaluate and maintain files for potentially competitive and collaborative products
- Assist in strategizing for optimal positioning of product both for on label and evidence based use and awareness of competitive landscape
- Make presentations to clinical sites, practitioners, hospitals and pharmacies for the clinical value and advantages of product usage as well as being able to describe current standard of care and historical data from company and other products
- Make presentations to peers detailing scientific and clinical information about company product
- Collaborate with Management to ensure the accuracy of all documentation and appropriate citations in public filings, clinical publications and regulatory submissions
- Understand the scientific, medical and practical advantages of company product
- Identify, develop, maintain and leverage collaborative relationships with KOLs in the assigned territory based on scientific exchange
- In response to KOL requests: provide and engage in scientific dialog on current clinical and research-related information on diseases and communicate scientific content
- Assess KOL alignment with the key elements of the scientific platform to inform territory and medical strategy
- Compliantly support company sponsored research, investigator initiated research (IIR), and publications associated with ADMA products
- Collect scientific and clinical insights to support ongoing and new clinical data including competitive information, insights learned from customer
- An advanced degree (e.g. PharmD, PhD, or MD) is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years previous MSL experience necessary with a minimum of 3 years in the area of Immunology strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel 60% frequently with overnight stays to included KOL meetings, site locations, internal meetings, congresses and training.
- Demonstrates the highest level of scientific and clinical acumen with excellent communication and networking skills.
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or infectious disease is highly desirable.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Life and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Vision, STD and LTD insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.