Parmatech Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of ATW Companies based in Petaluma, CA, is a leading supplier of complex custom manufactured metal components to demanding markets (medical, industrial, defense, aerospace, etc.) Parmatech deploys established and emerging technologies such as Metal Injection Molding (MIM), micro-machining, and 3D Printed Metal (3DPM) to deliver consistent high quality product. Parmatech is a pioneer in MIM, developing, patenting, and licensing the technology in the early 1970’s to help kick start a market that is now over $2.5 Billion. MIM is a low cost, high volume manufacturing process producing parts to near net shape, reducing or eliminating the need for secondary and machining operations. 3DPM is cutting edge technology that can deliver concept to prototype in 2 weeks and deliver complex shapes not possible with machining, casting or molding. Parmatech has recently announced a partnership with HP in launching the HP Metal Jet 3D printing system with the goal of continuing Parmatech’s pioneering spirit of developing cutting edge metal fabrication technologies. Parmatech has over forty-five years of operational experience on the world stage of metals fabrication, and in serving the Northern California community. Our goal is to continue our history of success and sustainability in business, culture, and community.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to URL blocked - click to apply, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs URL blocked - click to apply repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of URL blocked - click to apply and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Monitor and maintain facilities and property with safety as the highest priority. This includes HVAC, plumbing, electrical, lighting, water and other mechanical systems.
- Ensure a proper environment, including temperature, ventilation and accessibility which require preventative maintenance and reasonable anticipation of foreseeable problems.
- Assess, schedule and implement solutions for repair issues based on maintenance staff abilities, budget, timing and priorities.
- Assist vendors and contractors hired to provide maintenance, repairs and inspections.
- Maintain records and logs required for maintenance, health, safety and code compliance.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Electrical Certification preferred
- Welding Certification, a plus
- Basic computer skills including word processing, email and calendaring.
- Knowledge of and experience in all phases of building and grounds maintenance.
- Good mechanical skills.
- Knowledge of various tools, equipment and materials used in basic building maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and mechanical systems.
- Good problem solving and prioritization skills.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)