COMPANY OVERVIEW: Biomerics is a world-class contract manufacturer and innovative polymer solutions provider for the medical device and biotech industries. As a vertically integrated company, we specialize in the design, development, and production of medical devices for diagnostic and interventional procedures. We are focused on next-generation solutions for the vascular access, electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, neurovascular, structural heart, and cardiovascular markets. Please explore our website for more information about our offerings and capabilities.
About Biomerics: Biomerics, LLC specializes in the design, development, and production of finished medical devices used in diagnostic and interventional procedures. Biomerics provides complete development and manufacturing solutions for customers in the cardiovascular, structural heart, cardiac rhythm management, electrophysiology, neurovascular, vascular access, pain management and gastrointestinal/urology markets. Biomerics has operations that are ISO-13485 compliant in locations including Minnesota, Utah, Texas, Indiana and Costa Rica.
At Biomerics, we are dedicated to our employees, because we understand that a strong, skilled, happy workforce is the foundation of a successful business.
****MUST LIVE IN UTAH. DO NOT APPLY EXPECTING RELOCATION!!****
The Quoting and Sales Coordinator is an opportunity within the Biomerics Sales Team! The Quoting and Sales Coordinator will be responsible for managing the quoting process. This includes providing quotes, quote tracking and technical writing; qualifying new business leads coming from web and/or phone calls, and sales support. Collaboration and team building will be needed to ensure success.
- Working with multiple teams at once to take raw data and put it into quote format for different programs and program managers
- Quote tracking and sales support
- Will be assisting the Sales Manager as needed on various tasks and customer accounts
- Customer follow up
- Understanding Biomerics full capabilities to expand business with existing customers
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
- Two (2) years' experience writing and formatting quotes for a manufacturing facility preferably in Medical Device
- Ability to understand complex manufacturing processes
- Highly skilled in technical writing with Advanced Excel experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in an effective manner
- Ability to prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong demonstrated commitment to teamwork
Biomerics offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Days, 9 Paid Holidays, 401k, Onsite Fitness Facility
Please, No Recruitment/Agency calls or emails (we are not using recruitment services for this or any other role posted)
Hardworking And Dedicated