To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frisco, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Vendor Management & Project Analyst
PenFed Credit Union • Frisco, TX
Posted 3 days ago
Analyst, Vendor Management and Projects
PenFed Credit Union is hiring an Analyst, Vendor Management and Projects in Frisco, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to lead and support vendor management initiatives within mortgage servicing. This position will assist in execution of vendor implementations by gathering business requirements and identifying upstream and downstream impacts and performance management of mortgage vendors. Additionally, this position with partner with various business units to track projects to completion, report creation and analysis, and assist with merger related activities.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with the Senior Manager to assist with managing all aspects of mortgage servicing vendor management activities including scorecards, due diligence, vendor oversight, implementations, and status reporting.
- Support or lead project assignments by identifying stakeholders, determining line of business impacts, analyze, evaluate, develop and assist with translating business user requirements.
- Review issues and proactively escalate for resolution while performing root cause analysis to determine impacts to technical and business related areas. Provide recommendations and solutions that will quickly resolve, correct and mitigate the identified issue.
- Prioritize and track multiple projects and assignments concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Coordinate and assist with project meetings, including providing meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes, project plan updates, action item tracking, and related communications.
- Assist with providing test plans and scenarios, participation in User Acceptance Testing, documentation and defect tracking for Servicing projects and Vendor implementations.
- Partner with Lead Merger Analyst to assist with on-boarding and post-closing assignments associated with merger processes.
- Support the creation, development and revision of departmental job aides, procedures and process flows.
- Gain departmental functional knowledge as it relates to business processes in order to capitalize on system enhancements and increased scalability by identifying process flow improvements.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience within Mortgage Servicing.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with the following:
- Vendor management,
- Project management, or
- Attorney network management
This position will not supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
There are no additional certifications required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel on due diligence assignments and be on-call may be required.
Established in 1935, PenFed today is one of the country’s strongest and most stable financial institutions with over 1.8 million members and over $25 billion in assets. We serve members in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, as well as in Guam, Puerto Rico, Okinawa, and Portugal. We are federally insured by NCUA and we are an Equal Housing Lender. We are available to members worldwide, via the web, seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
Our mission isn’t simply to help our members get by. We exist to help them realize every ounce of their potential. We exist to educate, and to encourage. We exist to usher their dreams into the land of reality.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match, on-site fitness facilities at our larger locations, and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-341-6572.