Ultimate Staffing Services is seeking a sharp, detail-oriented and well-organized Administrative Assistant
to support our executive staff with direction from our executive assistant team.Job Duties:
- Build strong working relationships throughout the organization.
- Demonstrate a strong level of flexibility, adaptability and proven experience being professional and sensitive with company and employee information.
- Manage a high volume of meetings and events including setting up meetings, managing conflicts, and communicating and resolving calendaring issues.
- Prepare and edit spreadsheets, communications, and presentations.
- Assist with meetings, including preparing agenda, setting up teleconferencing equipment, distributing materials prior to meetings, and ordering food.
- Arrange and coordinate employee events.
- Answer the executive's phone and assist with messages and follow ups.
- Manage travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, and ensure executive is apprised of all travel changes during trip.
- Assisting with personal errands (e.g. getting lunch or assisting with personal appointments).
- 1-3 years of administrative assistant experience, including delivering quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Calendar, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships throughout the company Strong communications skills including written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to multi-task and re-prioritize based on business need.
- Excellent attention to detail, with ability to produce error free work.
- Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision-making ability.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive to drive initiatives without guidance or supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and be discreet with sensitive information.
- Able to deal with high pressure situations including tight timelines.
- Flexibility and willingness to be available during non-business hours when needed.
- Able to give and receive feedback including constructive feedback.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Attention To Detail