Bilingual TMX (Team Member Experience) Coordinator - SE Homes in Ft. Worth, TX
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation's leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing. Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry and we believe it begins with a World Class Team Member Experience. From entry-level to more seasoned positions, we're actively recruiting individuals who are passionate, positive, and eager to learn. We then equip team members for success, whether in the office, in the field, or on the floor. Members of our team enjoy excellent benefits, opportunities for growth, and an encouraging culture that supports work / life balance.
The SE Homes building facility in Ft. Worth, TX is currently seeking a Bilingual TMX (Team Member Experience) Coordinator to join the team.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with company policies
- Screen incoming resumes / applications
- Pre-screen candidates (via phone and / or in person)
- Interview potential new hires
- Schedule and conduct orientation for new hires
- Finalize new Team Member folders, process and maintain all Form I-9s, file all folders
- Kronos clock program
- Advertise job openings (social media, newspaper, mail, tv, etc.) and participate in recruitment events
- Prepare new hire personnel files (locker, badge, etc.)
- Update Infinium system with performance evaluations
- Support current and future programs for team member engagement
- Support strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development
- Organize team member events such as lunches with General Manager, birthdays, corporate events, other meetings
- Serve as translator in meetings, orientations, etc.
- Assist with benefits / open enrollment
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- 2-3 years' experience in HR / training role preferred
- Prior experience with HRIS systems a plus
8701 HARMON ROAD
FT WORTH, Texas, 76177