To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Harlingen, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GENERALIST, HUMAN DEVELOPMENT, III
Qualfon • Harlingen, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Main Objectives and Duties:
1. Policies and programs administration
○ Administers day-to-day policies and programs covering several of the following: recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee
and labor relations, safety, and personnel research. May assist in developing policies.
○ Communicate Qualfon Policies and Procedures
2.Primary support to HD functions
○ Adhere to company guidelines and policies
○ Supports Leads / Supervisors/ Managers
○ Completes investigations and makes recommendations for employment related decisions.
○ Employee data management
○ Recording and filing of employee information; electronic and hardcopy.
○ Maintenance of employee records and files; electronic and hardcopy.
○ Oversees entry and exit procedures
○ Primary contact for site leave administration
○ Administration of site employee performance evaluation administration
○ Administration of site compensation
○ Perform site Human Resources administrative tasks
○ Site/Regional Compliance with Workers
3. Compensation and State and Federal Laws
○ Effectively Communicate Human Resources information to employees
4. Human Development Department Reports
○ Unemployment insurance compliance and reporting
○ Provide applicable reports
5. Special projects
○ Specialized Human Resources project management as assigned
○ All other tasks assigned.
Area of expertise (Skills)
- Bachelor of Science with Human Resources emphasis.
- Five Years of Human Resources job experience and/or equivalent education.
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)
- Basic knowledge of protected leave laws (FMLA/ADAA), recordkeeping, and reporting requirements.
- Computer skills including windows based programs, Microsoft suite, ATS, and HDIS systems.