Kelly Services is currently seeking a Loan Support Specialist for a 3-month contract with the strong possibility of extending for one of customers who is one of the top international banks Hopkins, MN
Kelly is a full-service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
- Receives and purchases loans from third party lenders. Reviews loans to ensure compliance with bank, regulatory and investor guidelines and customer service standards and determine acceptability. Communicates with lenders, staff, title companies, etc. to resolve outstanding items necessary to obtain all necessary documentation and ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews loans received from third party lenders to include legal, compliance and regulatory information to determine acceptability.
- Calculates and inputs accurate wire information into database to generate funding transactions. Reviews and approves for purchase. Verifies rate, term, and conditions of loan agreement with internal staff, corrects errors and follows up as necessary.
- Initiates communication with customers, staff members, lenders, realtors, title companies, etc., to obtain required documentation, such as appraisals, title reports, tax reports, and other information as may be required to complete the loan file and ensure compliance with all requirements.
- Handles escalated work-related issues by providing updates to customers, or other interested parties, resolving discrepancies or problematic issues, providing periodic reports, ensuring the highest quality of customer service throughout the loan process.
- Delivers loan packages in a timely manner to Secondary/Pooling Unit for sale on Secondary market.
- Packages and submits government loan files to HUD/VA for insurance/guaranty.
- Prepares required disclosure information within designated time frames ensuring compliance with all regulations.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient in Excel
- Mortgage Experience
Shift: 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $ 15.85
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at Phone number blocked - click to apply or email at Email blocked - click to apply, however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply