Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
It is our unique capability of providing a one-source, full-service solution to handle multiple waste streams from a single customer that separates us from the competition. Our processes are detailed, our due diligence is tireless, and our results provide unmatched recycling solutions for our customers with the utmost in customer service.
We're proud to be part of Harsco Corporation, named to Newsweek’s America’s Most Responsible Companies 2021.Job Description
The Client Relations Specialist coordinates a client’s waste disposal needs and requests as determined by their service agreement. This role will also act as an internal consultant to operational business partners and contribute to the development of a comprehensive understanding of business performance; identify issues and opportunities to enhance customer experience. The Client Relations Specialist follows clearly defined processes and makes limited discretionary decisions and judgement calls as they pertain to client requests and position responsibilities. Also, responsible for review and approval of client billing including discrepancy resolution.Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Communicate daily requests from technicians, compliance, or sales regarding modifications or issues with the waste disposal needs of clients.
- Follow up on store service or client complaints, requests for additional pickups, client inquiries, and/ or adding other features to a client account.
- Assist in coordinating with stakeholders involved in handling any disruption or changes of service due to unexpected situations and gaining approval for changes.
- Document and maintain client issues and logistical changes daily in client portals in addition to billing tasks for larger clients.
- Pro-actively handle multiple client accounts and ensures a high level of satisfaction to assigned clients by meeting the expectations of the client per their service agreement.
- Develop a positive client relationship and take opportunities to upsell new account features as needed.
- Attend face to face meetings with client as scheduled.
- Manage all aspects of client projects in multiple databases including maintaining and reviewing client records for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide clients with ad-hoc reporting which includes but not limited to, shipping/tracking reports, detail manifests, on-time delivery and pick-up reporting, and waste accumulation analysis.
- Provide internal reports on the progress of a client to all appropriate team members.
- Confirm waste disposal processes that are prepared meets internal and governing agency requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
Basic Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree coupled with a minimum of 1+ years in account management
- High School Diploma or GED with 3+ years account management experience
- Ability to produce detailed, analytical reporting by combining data from multiple sources and databases with a very detail-oriented approach to quality and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing work environment dedicated to client satisfaction and getting the job done.
- Knowledge of RCRA, DOT, DEA, and OSHA regulations a plus.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical or environmental industry a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Preferred knowledge of SalesForce.com or familiarity with a related CRM system and practices
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to use a computer to communicate, create, and access information
- The ability to deal politely and professionally with customers and/or coworkers
- The ability to manage several tasks at once to meet deadlines
- The ability to follow direction or instruction
- Up to 10% travel by car to attend client meetings and quarterly business reviews.
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans starting on the first day of employment; paid time off, wellness benefits, employee discount program, tuition assistance, and a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth’s website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Call toll free
and leave your name, phone number, city and state of residence. Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. This line is dedicated to disability applications only. No other inquiries will receive a response.
- Account Management
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Experience