Jackson Nurse Professionals was recently awarded Best Places to work by the Orlando Business Journal. Apply now to join an awesome growing team!
Jackson Nurse Professionals is a unique mix of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about putting Nurses to work while remaining incredibly supportive of each other. Our corporate culture encourages individual growth and team development through various training and team-building events while taking the time to have fun at annual potlucks, competitions, and company outings.
Recruiters are responsible for aggressively sourcing, screening, and selling available Nursing jobs nationwide to the best qualified candidates. This is not a HR recruitment role, but an inside sales position. Inside sales or sales Recruitment experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
* Meet or exceed individual sales goals as well as weekly key metrics.
* Build a pipeline of candidates to fill open positions through proactive sourcing and high volume of cold calls.
* Recruit prospective candidates through established and innovative strategies.
* Negotiate compensation packages.
* Provide follow through and maintain on-going contact with travelers while on assignment through frequent phone and email communication
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!* This sales role allows talented sales professionals/sales recruiters to utilize their skills to work independently, in a team environment, and grow professionally. Recruiters are rewarded with a base salary and an uncapped commission plan, allowing successful, high-performing team members the ability to earn a six-figure income. *Current Associates and referrals are not eligible for sign on bonus.
Any additional questions, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Travel Nurse Recruiter - Remote - $5,000 Sign On Bonus!
* High School or GED required
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* You're a high performer who is energized and motivated by competition, is goal driven and enjoys the financial rewards selling provides
* You have a track record of success achieving established goals and production targets
* You thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
* You're flexible, innovative but assertive
* You have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, and can easily learn new systems
Jackson Nurse Professionals is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
- Microsoft Office