CORESTAFF SERVICES is hiring for one of the fastest growing food manufacturers in Southern CA! We are looking for Batcher Helpers to work out of the Fullerton, CA facility!
Help set up and operate equipment that mixes or blends ingredients used in the manufacturing of food products. Retrieve ingredients and weigh out per batch sheet.
• Record production and test data for each food product batch, such as the ingredients used, temperature, test results, and time cycle.
• Follow recipes to produce food products of specified flavor, texture, clarity, bouquet, or color.
• Set up, operate, and tend equipment that cooks, mixes, blends, or processes ingredients in the manufacturing of food products, according to formulas or recipes.
• Mix or blend ingredients, according to recipes, using a paddle or an agitator, or by controlling vats that heat and mix ingredients.
• Clean and sterilize vats and factory processing areas.
• Select and measure or weigh ingredients, using English or metric measures and balance scales.
• Operate, adjust, and regulate equipment such as beaters, extruders, discharge pipes, and pumps
• Observe gauges and thermometers to determine if the mixing chamber temperature is within specified limits, and turn valves to control the temperature.
• Observe and listen to equipment to detect possible malfunctions, such as leaks or plugging, and report malfunctions to supervisors.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
- Valves (Piping)