Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
The Meadows of Leicester, a Vibra Healthcare facility is seeking a Nursing Home Administrator - NHA to join our team!
Responsible for daily operations of the Transitional Care Unit/Skilled Nursing Facility in accordance with current applicable Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations as directed by the policies and procedures. Ensures the highest level of clinical delivery to the nursing home residents while concurrently being fiscally responsible. Ensures competence of the clinical staff, appropriate staffing for patient care, and facilitates clinical program development. Responsible for planning the appropriate utilization of resources, maintaining or improving the work environment, and monitoring and improving the quality and appropriateness of care. Promotes the nursing home through active involvement and participation in external and internal activities concerning health care services.
Contact Ann for more information:
or [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Nursing Home Administrator LNHA Full Time
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Nursing Home Administrator in the state of employment required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Home Administration or related healthcare administration field required.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in healthcare administration required.
- Current, valid, and active driver’s license required.
- Master’s Degree in Health Administration, Nursing or Business preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in a long term care facility or supervisory capacity preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Long Term Care