URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
2406 N Jefferson Way, Indianola, IA 50125
Automotive Sales Consultants
3 month training pay, Aggressive Pay Plan for proven sales record in any industry!
Training provided to ensure success!
Bonuses plus Commission!
Shottenkirk Ford of Indianola is a fast-paced, high-energy, forward-thinking company which is looking for Automotive Sales Consultants. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training. We strive to define, improve, and operate by setting the highest standards in the retail automotive industry.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Centralized location
- Daily Hands On Training
- High performance culture
- Focused on customer experience
- Hands on management staff
- Promotion from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- 401(k) with company match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Newly established Wellness program
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet and guide customer as they appear on the lot to proceed into the sales process
- Assist the customers to find a vehicle that meets their needs by using the current inventory information
- Enhance the sales process by demonstrating the vehicles features on the lot
- Assist customers in the completion of their sales applications
- Assist management to increase sales by inspecting the lot’s vehicles daily, reporting any problems to management
- Assist management in ensuring the lot is merchandised correctly to maximize sales
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Automotive Sales experience preferred but not required, sales experience in any industry will be considered
- Experience with Leasing is a plus
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly, especially while handling objections
- Quality customer service skills and sales track record
- Strong interpersonal and communications, in-person and over the phone
- Persuasive and able to overcome customer objections during the sales process
- Proficient in basic business math including percentages
- Capable of learning and using Microsoft Office, accounting software, and proprietary sales programs
- Persistent, competitive and good work ethic
- Focuses on the customer’s needs to enhance dealership and personal sales
- Resume must be uploaded
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include MVR and drug screen.