Dayton manufacturing company looking for a Customer Service Representative to start immediately. Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering the phones, taking customer orders, handle customer product inquiries, data entry/order entry, creating & matching up invoices and other documents, processing mail, and any other general office tasks assigned. Customer Service Representative must be willing to be flexible with the job duties, have fast/accurate data entry skills, work at a fast pace, have strong communication skill, strong attention to detail, a quick learner, and be tech savvy. This is an temporary opportunity anticipated to last through the end of September. Hours for this role are 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm. For immediate consideration please contact Sabrina at
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Previous experience working with Shipping
- Good understanding of customer service
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience highly desired
- Adeptness in navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Order entry / data entry experience highly valued
- General familiarity with report generation
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.