To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Vaco - Birmingham
- Phone: 205.414.9599
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Claims Support Specialist
Vaco Staffing • Birmingham, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Title: Claims Support Specialist
Location: Birmingham, AL
Salary: $30,000 - $35,000
About this position: Vaco has been engaged by a company in the Birmingham area to identify a Claims Support Specialist to join their evergrowing team. This person will serve as the first point of contact, and will own customer interactions from start to finish in a professional, dynamic, fast paced environment. They are looking for teammates who share their vision to be an exceptional company celebrated for performance, character, and customer value.
- Review and evaluate reports for completeness and clarity of data; analyzes data, as needed, to ensure compliance with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Determines appropriateness and amount of claims; investigates individual claims for eligibility; ensures that all legal and procedural requirements are met for the processing of claims, in a timely manner.
- Assembles appropriate information regarding claims.
- Communicates with internal and external departments and support agencies to monitor and assess the progress of the claims process.
- Prepares all necessary forms, records and documentation, for all claims assigned, as required by various regulatory agencies.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree OR at least 2 years of directly related experience in claims adjusting, investigations, litigation and/or risk management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Ability to use independent judgement and make appropriate insurance claims adjustment decisions and determinations.
- Ability to document work in progress.
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Knowledge of data management systems and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
We are shaping the future here at Vaco! If you would like to join Apply below.
Do you know someone who is the right fit? Call today and learn more about the Vaco referral program.
Connect with Vaco online!