To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Patuxent River, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Patuxent River, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldLaborer
Duties and General Functions:
Performs tasks which require mainly physical abilities and effort involving little or no specialized skill or prior work experience. The following tasks are typical of this occupation: loads and unloads trucks and other conveyances; moves supplies and materials to proper locations by wheelbarrow or hand truck; stacks material for storage or binning; collects refuse and salvageable materials. Tasks include:
- Must be able to follow instructions and perform all assigned tasks accurately and on schedule
- Must possess good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office products
- Must be able to clearly communicate both orally and in writing
- Must possess basic math skills
- Good attitude.
- Willing to show up and work hard.
- Adapt to tasking that may vary from week to week.
- Good attention to detail.
- All candidates are required to pass pre-employment and Random Drug Screenings
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Canidiates are subject to
- General shop organization
- Label equipment, shelving, and drawers
- Prepare paperwork for disposal of obsolete equipment, move equipment to staging area
- Etch tools, shadow tool boxes and drawers.
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required.
Conditions will vary. Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Must be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees.
U S Citizenship required and ability to obtain a US DoD Secret Security clearance
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.