To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Red Rock, NV 89161
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard-Armed HOA Patrol
Securitas USA • Red Rock, NV
Posted 1 month ago
PROFESSIONAL ARMED HOA
Securitas Security has immediate openings for ARMED Security Guards. We seek to hire the best in the business and are searching for professional indviduals to join our Safety & Security Team! The ideal candidate would be a professional indivdual who possesses a strong customer service background and some prior experience in security, law enforcement or military.
PAY: $14.79 per hour to start. 6 month increase to $15.81, $16.83 at one year, and additional pay increases each year after. Quarterly performance bonuses available!
HOURS: Full-time; 2nd & 3rd shift availability needed
LOCATION: West Las Vegas/ Red Rock area
- paid vacation time
- 100% paid medical after 90 days (employee only)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!
- Quarterly performance bonus opportunities
- Providing a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each resident of the HOA community and their guests/visitors
- Providing an atmosphere in which all residents and visitors know we care about their needs
- Communicating in a professional and courteous manner
- Patrolling assigned site on foot or in vehicle, inspecting buildings and grounds using appropriate equipment and protective gear
- Protecting evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations
- Preparing logs or reports as required for site
- Previous experience in physical security, military service, law enforcement or a related field preferred
- Capability to comply with confidentiality requirements
- Ability to work legally in the United States
- Working knowledge of security operations and procedures
- Ability to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for armed security work
- Basic computer skills
- Schedule flexibility; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Physically capable to sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time as well as lifting up-to 40 pounds on an infrequent basis
- Ability to withstand inclement weather conditions
Minimum Hiring Standards:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Valid Nevada Driver's license and clean driving record
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- Must pass both drug screen and background investigationprogram within six months.
Only YOU can decide. Advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible
PILB LICENSE NO 1100