To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Petaluma, CA 94954
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Brand Ambassador
Advantage Solutions • Petaluma, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Part-time Brand Ambassador
Are you passionate about improving sales and growing brand awareness for some of the top brands and products that you know and love? Then we have the ideal position for you as a Brand Ambassador. You will be responsible for engaging with consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. An excellent Brand Ambassador understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in retail locations. Build your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufacturers and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and have fun while we provide you with top training and competitive pay rates.
Things to consider:
- We offer shifts generally 4-6 hours Thursday-Sunday depending upon when customers are most active in your area.
What We Offer:
- Part-time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Can:
- Improve sales and build brand awareness through product demonstrations by moving around the event area to actively engage with shoppers.
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery (Preferred)
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to articulate product features and benefits.
- Ambitious self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Availability to work a part-time retail schedule including weekends.
- Daily Internet/email access and/or smartphone required.
Advantage Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.