To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
- Jennifer Gruezo
- Phone: 3128811084
- Phone:: 1 312-263-8469
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Technical Sales Manager- Work from Home
Michael Page • Nashville, TN
Posted 2 months ago
Work closely with the company's Commercial Sales Teams to support customer engagement and improve understanding in order to meet sales and revenue objectives.
Our client is a global software company that specializes in quality improvement and education. With over 40 years of experience, our client is now operating in over 90 countries and are working with the majority of Fortune 500 companies.
The Technical Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Provide sales support to the Sales Teams through the delivery of in-depth customer and in-house demonstrations, either face to face or through web conferencing. Help support the current sales strategies to achieve clearly defined objectives.
- Acquire and maintain a superior knowledge of the suite of products to effectively communicate features and benefits to the customer through all communication mediums including regional events.
- Continually assess and assimilate the product and sales related needs of the customer. Identify adaptations of products to meet those needs and where appropriate, provide product feedback to product developers. In conjunction with Management, identify future business based on meeting those needs.
- Develop the necessary skills to become a Subject Matter Expert. Working with the appropriate Sales person, discover, prepare and deliver presentations that meet the clearly defined objectives.
- As directed and where appropriate, create customer visit reports and distribute as necessary. Collaborate with the Marketing and Training Departments to provide market feedback relevant to these departments.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of the company's Sales Operations systems, such as CRM. Ensure that all relevant customer records are undated and maintained as appropriate.
- Perform other duties and carry out additional assignments and responsibilities as new developments occur, or as you are needed to do so in support of the sales effort.
The Ideal Technical Sales Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in statistics, data science, or closely related technical discipline with significant statistical coursework.
- At least 5 years of cross functional experience working with marketing, product development/management, and business operations.
- At least 2 years of B-2-B client facing software sales experience in a lead or support role
- Proven technical aptitude in areas relevant to product line.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean and other applicable methodologies.
- Working knowledge of computer applications (hardware and software).
- Experience with statistical software products is a plus.
- Experience using analytics and/or data mining software, such as Salford's products, SAS, Python, R, or similar products.
- Strong experience with data preparation.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to travel to various customer sites and trade shows on a frequent basis (25%-30%).
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language.
- Competitive base salary + quarterly bonus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Benefits- 100% covered for employee
- Vacation, holidays and sick days
- 401k Match