Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, this opening is for an Application Systems Engineer- Info Security. This position has an estimated duration of 12-24 months. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Application Systems Engineer-Info Security
Location: Charlotte, NC
Note: Candidate must be self-starter, self-motivated to deliver high quality, have great communication skills, be vocal participant, and be willing ask questions for learning and for clarity.
Job Description: This Application Systems Engineer will work as part of the Product Solution Support Management group that will be responsible for security configuration parameter identification and validation of all application products managed by this team. This group consists of highly technical subject matter experts that will also develop and document deployment approach and game plans for applying product security configurations and security configuration baselines as well as provide evidence documentation as appropriate.
• 5+ years technical experience in information security, vulnerability management, or related areas
• 5+ years technical experience in managing and operating Windows and Linux operating systems
• 3+ testing experience with significant experience testing configurations of COTS products.
• Strong understanding of both desktop and server operating systems and applications
• Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Strong understanding of Lean, Agile, and Scrum practices
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a keen interest in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet management
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Adv. Ref. #: 541576
Intrusion Detection And Prevention
Public Key Infrastructure