To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
76 Summer Street
Haverhill, MA 01830
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time Social Worker
Acadia-Healthcare • Haverhill, MA
Posted 3 days ago
- Conduct psycho-social assessment of patient and update as needed.
- Participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meeting to discuss psycho-social assessment, treatment planning and ongoing discharge planning.
- Develop effective treatment plans that apply therapeutic principles appropriately while ensuring safety at all times for patient.
- Majority of time is spent delivering direct clinical services as needed.
- May conduct intakes and assist in coordinating placements within facility programs.
- May assist in developing and executing clinically relevant activities in coordination with activity professionals.
- Communicate or aid family members in understanding, dealing with or supporting the patient.
- Manage a caseload and maintain accurate and timely files and assure records comply with facility and accreditation standards
- May facilitate education, support groups and referrals as requested.
- May provide direction and guidance to other staff members or may supervise social work interns completing field placement.
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.