$45000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a consulting firm seeking a Senior Accountant to work with the CFO.
- Accounts Payable – About 25-30 Invoices per month
* Enter Vendor Invoices in Accounting System.
* Keep Accounts Payable Sub-ledger current
* Post and backup Vendor Files on Server
* Process Vendor check payments
- Bank Account – One operating Account
* Reconcile checking account daily to online bank account – Issue report
* Enter checks into Eagle Bank Posted Pay System (30-40 check per month including Payroll)
* Post deposits in Cash Receipts system (Rainmaker)
* Post all ACH Payments via Journal Entry
* Post all Misc. Debits and credits via JE
- Payroll – Process 2 times a month – Through Paychex
* Work within Paychex online system to enter and process payroll (11 employees)
* Enter Journal entries to reconcile PR in General Ledger
* Keep sub-ledger in excel to reconcile Payroll to 941 & W-2
* Review 941, 940, SUTA, FUTA and DC Family leave forms from Paychex for filing
* Keep Track of all Federal and State withholding liabilities.
- Trial Balance and General Ledger
* Post all entries in General Ledger and review Trial Balance monthly for Financial Statements.
* Close month and produce Balance Sheet and Profit and loss from Accounting System.
* Export statements to Excel and send to CFO for Review.
* Post all statements on server drive
- Server Drive (accounting records backup)
* Post all AP Files to Drive
* Post all Cash Receipts to Drive
* Post financial statements, sub-ledger (AP/AR/PR) to Drive
* 2+ years of accounting experience
* BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
* Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
* Experience with Rainmaker is a plus but not required
* Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
The CFO does the actual billing of clients and keeps a sales sub-ledger
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant.
Federal Unemployment Tax Act