Come join our Medline team in Lithia Springs, GA! Medline is a great place to work and offers employee-friendly perks and benefits. Who we are:
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education and support across the continuum of care. Our ability to bring best practices from one care setting to another %26mdash; from large healthcare systems and independent physician practices to home health patients and their families, is what sets us apart. To learn more about our company, check out the following link! [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Process Engineer
We are now hiring for a Senior Process Engineer!
With minimal supervision, you will be responsible for manufacturing and process engineering functions. Ensure Production Managers and Supervisors receive the support they need from the engineering group in order to accomplish production goals. Core Job Responsibilities:
Here%26rsquo;s some highlights of what we have to offer:
- Responsible for engineering projects planning, execution and completion within established time frames, meeting project objectives, and project cost targets.
- Determine and enforce quality and safety requirements in accordance with company needs, based on current regulations and product development. Work in conjunction with Safety, HR and facilities to ensure compliance with OSHA requirements.
- Oversee and provide daily support to the engineering group including Technicians and facilities support. Coordinate and/or provide training for the mechanics and engineering group.
- Establish and maintain SOPs for maintaining high standards of productivity, quality, reliability and safety in manufacturing, product designs and/or existing engineering applications.
- Participate in the design and development, as well as the continuous improvement of, the automated manufacturing equipment. Document and maintain validated equipment software. Procure and maintain equipment spare part inventories. Negotiate and maintain service contracts.
- Concentrate on equipment in order to improve area efficiencies and improve product quality. Maintain process efficiencies utilizing appropriate metrics to measure performance against stated goals.
- Identify, implement and qualify equipment, process, and/or product improvements to result in cost reductions or improved product quality. Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of product designs, testing, reliability and safety.
- Support Product Development and Regulatory affairs during new products design, testing and qualification/validation
- Control and ensure that critical spare parts and equipment support services are available to fulfill production schedule.
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Set Shift Schedules and Opportunities for Overtime
- 3 Choices of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Programs
- 401k with Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holidays)
- 2021 additional PTO
- Monthly Employee Treats
- Monthly Birthday Celebrations
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement Program
- Incredible Employee Discounts on Medical Products
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree in related engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years%26rsquo; experience in a related role within a high speed manufacturing environment, preferably in a Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) background. Experience in Personal Care (Adult Incontinence) manufacturing industry is a huge plus!
- Experience utilizing Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Experience applying Risk Management practices and tools including PFMEA.
- Experience with equipment calibration.
- Experience working with high-speed automation equipment and programming, debugging, and maintenance of PLC systems (Allen Bradley, RS Logix) as well as touch panel interface systems (HMI design).
- Computer-Aided Drafting with solid modeling experience using Solids Works and AutoCAD.
- Job requires employee to stand, walk, talk, provide training to individuals or groups and do presentations for upper management.
- Job requires employee to spent at least 40% of work-time on the computer.
- Work environment: manufacturing floor; commonly work near machinery; office
- Noise level in the manufacturing work environment may become on occasions loud. Noise level in the office work environment is usually quiet.
- Willing to be available to support off-shift resources as necessary -- position is responsible for technical staff across multiple shifts on a 24 hour working schedule.
- Experience applying problem solving, project management and supervisory skills in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with MiniTAB and Visio.
- Computer literate and proficient in: Microsoft Office %26ndash; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and MS Project.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- Microsoft Power Point
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Microsoft Outlook