To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Executive Rewards Consultant
MARSH & MCLENNAN COMPANIES, INC • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
Mercer's Executive Remuneration consultants are trusted advisors to leading companies globally. Our holistic approach, supported by our proven analytical tools and delivered through our global network of recognized consultants, considers the business, compensation, performance, regulatory, and governance implications of executive total remuneration. The result is responsible executive remuneration plans that secure key talent, enhance business performance, and stand up to external scrutiny.
Structure, direct, review, and interpret analyses performed by the project team. Structure and/or review client deliverables
Provide consulting services to Compensation Committees and/or senior management on a variety of remuneration issues, including competitiveness of pay and benefits, performance measurement, and governance and regulatory implications. Provide consulting services on broader Human Capital issues.
Generate revenue through development of new client relationships and building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Be a trusted advisor at the most senior levels of client organizations.
- Be an example and coach to other consultants. Actively involve less experienced consultants in work to help in their growth and development.
- Manage and direct regional training efforts for consultants and affiliates
- Provide guidance to team members; supervise junior staff; develop, evaluate, and mentor less experienced colleagues.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred
- 15+ years' experience in finance or finance-related consulting (with specific experience in executive compensation) or executive compensation in a large corporate environment.
- Experience working with leading public and private companies in a variety of industries consulting on compensation strategy development, competitive pay evaluation, pay/performance links, incentive program design (annual and long-term), equity strategy, change in control planning, mergers and acquisitions, board compensation and other issues
- Excellent analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Strong finance and accounting skills
- Proven project management skills and creative problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to function well in a team environment
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today. Visit www.mercer.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @Mercer.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity.
US ONLY: Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.