LPN / LVN Job Description
Interim HealthCare Houston Southeast & Staffing is America's leading provider of home care services, and healthcare facility staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Interim HealthCare strives to make a difference with specialized nursing skills that provide effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people in the Houston Southeast area by providing the most excellent facility staffing patient care.
We are seeking LPN’s / LVN’s to provide effective and efficient patient care in the Houston Southeast area, under the supervision of a registered nurse and in accordance with the patient’s plan of care, applicable law, and regulation, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements, and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Able to deal with multiple changes based on patient and scheduling needs.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Assist the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Complete timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
- Effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- May have access to protected health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.
- Pass federal and state-required criminal and abuse background checks where required.
- Perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Provide proof of a driver’s license, and valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport the patient.
- Provide Two (2) references.
- Recognize and report changes in the patient’s condition to the Facility and RN supervisor.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and reach freely and assist patients with standing, walking, and transferring.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment. Including willingness to work with COVID patients.
- Physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Work is normally performed in the patient’s residences or facilities.
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Pay
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Protected Health Information