To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- Anna Goldthorp
- Phone: + 44 191 230 1883
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Workday Integrations Analyst- Omaha, NE
Anderson Frank • Omaha, NE
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is part of the HR & Employee Services team with specific responsibility for supporting day to day HR Technology production operations to ensure integrity of data, processes and functionality for human resources, business and employees. This position will have primary responsibility in development, management, and support of Integrations, complex reporting and HR Dashboards, across Conagra Brands' Workday platform.
- Design, build, test, and deploy new Workday integration solutions using Workday reporting tools, EIB, Document Transformations, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio.
- Support, monitor and maintain Workday integrations and reports in a production environment.
- Analyzes requests for enhanced HR system functionality. Researches alternative solutions to provide requested functionality and recommends solution that meets the business requirement.
- Provide enterprise-wide reporting support under limited supervision, both routine, ad hoc and self-service end user support.
- Utilize existing reporting tools to develop solutions that meet clients' needs in the most efficient manner. Self-service solutions should be utilized whenever possible.
- Analyze results for accuracy based upon clients' request prior to returning to clients.
- Acts as liaison between system business owners and Information Technology partners.
- Ensure processes and procedures are documented and current.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSLT, REST API, SAML, SQL.
- Experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft, or Oracle SQL strongly encouraged.
- Experience working with Workday reporting and integration technologies including EIB, Core Connectors, Document Transformation and Workday Studio a plus.
- College degree in Information Systems, HR Management, or Business Administration desired.
- Minimum 3-4 years related experience required.
- Ability to manipulate and extract data while maintaining confidential information.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong customer service commitment.
- Ability to critically think and take complex information and break down into process.
- Flexibility, willingness to work in a change-filled environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with frequent interruptions.