Kforce has a client that is seeking a Payroll Tax Specialist in Doral, Florida (FL).
- Associate degree in Business Administration/Finance or equivalent level of knowledge in a relevant field
- 5+ years payroll tax experience performing all functions of payroll and tax
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to effectively handle and resolve employee inquiries and issues
- Excellent skills using MS Word and Excel
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.