Job ID: 155116
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
As part of the Oldcastle Infrastructure Business Transformation Group, the individual will be responsible for working on large projects identified by the Senior Management Team which are key to deliver on revenue and profit goals for the organization. The individual will mostly work with cross functional groups assigned to the projects. Examples of projects include site/plant consolidations and expansions, large manufacturing or technology capital investments or business process improvement programs. The individual will lead and support strategic projects and initiatives ensuring a successful process, good project management disciplines and execution to specified goals & objectives.
- Provide engineering and technical expertise to support large projects
- Project management to ensure resources are effectively deployed and managed and key steps are documented, monitored and tracked against agreed timelines
- Manage external vendors for construction/demolition and supply of equipment to agreed specifications
- Analyze and optimize current business processes to improve overall organization performance
- Define gaps and the ideal migration path towards new process implementations
- Serve as a resource for other team members based on acquiring a strong working knowledge of a team’s responsibilities and goals
- Lead and inspire the organization in supporting the broader transformation initiative
- Lead the definition of scope, technical feasibility, objectives, and KPIs involving all relevant stakeholders
- Lead and contribute to the enablement of the strategic plans and roadmaps, thought leadership, and business development
- Measure initiative performance using appropriate tools and techniques and regularly report to leadership on status of KPIs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Management, or related field
- Demonstrated experience managing complex and large-scale capital projects, including the purchase of equipment and civil construction greater than $1M in value
- Demonstrated experience leading footprint optimization including facility consolidation and expansion
- Lean Six Sigma (LSS) experience; Certification is a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Hands-on facilitator and leader of cross-functional process evaluation with at three to five years of business transformation experience
- Skilled writer of business cases who can support strategic business and process improvement initiatives
- Collaborative business partner who has successfully interacted with all levels of an organization as well as external partners
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Knowledge of evolving trends and the latest advancements in project management, operating models, and functional process model approaches
- Creative and analytically-minded with broad functional experience and understanding of core business processes from accounting, financial analysis, business operations, materials planning and control, order management, and fulfillment.
- M&A experience a plus
- High level of industrial project construction knowledge and subcontractor relationships
- Demonstrated skills in project planning software (e.g., Microsoft Project)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Experience dealing with federal, state, and local agencies for various permits and entitlements
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time and occasionally for extended periods
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
Business Process Improvement