To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3200 Atlanta Highway
Athens, GA 30606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BMW CLIENT ADVISOR
Phil Hughes Auto Group • Athens, GA
Posted 27 days ago
BMW CLIENT ADVISOR
Earning Potential Up to $100K+
Experience in Luxury Vehicle Sales is preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume.
Walk-In Applicants are welcome!
Phil Hughes Auto Group is taking applications now for a BMW Client Advisor to help customers make the make the right vehicle decision. The ideal candidate will have experience in Luxury Vehicle Sales. At Phil Hughes, we provide ongoing professional training to our Client Advisors to help maximize sales and closing skills, and lead to financial success.
BMW Client Advisor - Job Responsibilities:
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analytics.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
BMW Client Advisor - Job Requirements:
- Prior Sales Experience in luxury vehicles preferred!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Valid U.S. Driver's license
BMW Client Advisor - Job Benefits:
Phil Hughes Auto Group offers a generous benefits package to all our employees including:
- Performance-based bonuses
- Great Work Environment
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) – with company match
- NO SUNDAYS!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.