- Shop drawing review and submittals
- Knowledge of the contract documents
- Schedule Updates
- Invoice approval
- Control estimate preparation
- Job cost reviews
- Quantity Tracking
- Monitoring of compliance with quality and safety standards
- Preparing monthly cost reports
- Recording and publishing minutes of all meetings
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience; heavy civil construction
- Ability to work at the project (field) and corporate office
- Must possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
John P. Picone, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Programmable Logic Controllers
Field Service Management
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1647
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Dragados is an international contractor established in 1941 that specializes in major infrastructure projects, including bridges, roads and highways, tunnels and underground projects, buildings, energy and environmental infrastructure, dams and hydraulic works worldwide. Dragados S.A. is the construction arm of ACS Group, one of the leading infrastructure developers in the world with presence in more than 40 countries.
View the full profile
The projects built by Dragados S.A. are recognized by their sheer size, technical intricacy, use of the latest technologies, and innovation to resolve technical challenges.