KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Mail Room Operator
Job Description & Responsibilities
Provide mail services support to include FedEx, incoming and outgoing mail; provide Handyman, maintenance tech services for the company space. Place Landlord work orders if required for Landlord responsibilities needing attention.
Completes approved work requests and ensure quality results for building services (mail, copiers, etc.) and conference room support for room setup, take down of flexible meeting spaces, furniture adjustments/repair, potentially includes coordination of vendors and or Landlord to ensure quality performance.
Position can also include:
- Facilities local help desk.
- Employee moves.
- Office furniture reconfiguration.
- Meeting room removal and replacement of furniture for various meeting configurations.
- Site mail sorting and distribution, shipping and receiving.
- Other duties as assigned Shift: First Shift
Skills, Experiences, Knowledge
- High School Grad or Equivalent in general high school studies
- Computer skills: Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook; Work order system (Archibus)
Maintain Billing Log
Process Legal Mail