RN Unit Manager - Long Term Care
Petersburg Healthcare Center is proud to be part of the CommuniCare famiy of service providers! We're dedicated to giving our residents care with the respect they deserve that goes beyond their medical needs.
Petersburg currently has an opening for a full time, salaried Nursing Unit Manager. We are offering a salary ranging from $72K-$80K, based on experience, along with a comprehensive benefit package. The ideal candidate for the Nursing Unit Manager position will be an RN with previous long term care experience. At least 2 years' management/supervisory experience is required. Strong managerial and clinical skills are required. Starting salary is based on experience. This position works Mon - Friday, with Weekend on call rotation.
The RN Unit Manager provides personal nursing care to the residents and leadership to the nursing staff to assure that care standards are met and the highest degree of quality resident care is provided at all times.
- The position must function as a team member, team leader and ensure that work is accomplished and quality care is delivered.
- The position must also manage the resources within their control and assist others in managing resources.
- As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are an RN with long term care & supervisory experience, strong managerial and clinical skills, and a passion for excellence, respond to this ad to join a World Class team of nursing professionals! Please forward your resume for confidential consideration!
- Must hold a valid RN license in the State of Virginia
- Must have 2 or more years previous management/supervisory experience.
- Must have previous Long Term Care experience.
- Strong managerial and clinical skills required
- Must be knowledgeable of long-term care nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as legal regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have excellent customer services skills and teamwork attitude.
- Must have current CPR certification.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations