To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
- Chicago School Bus Driver 422
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Van Driver
MV Transportation • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
NOW HIRING SCHOOL VAN DRIVERS
$500 Sign-On Bonus!!!
We want YOU to join our TEAM!!
PAID TRAINING!! $14.50/HR STARTING PAY!
MV Transportation is seeking Drivers who are interested in launching a driving career as a School VAN Driver for our Chicago area school students for the 2018-2019 school years. Our Van Drivers will operate vehicles safely at all times, provide friendly customer service, and transport students to and from school in accordance with state traffic and safety regulations.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME
Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
Location: 4400 W. 45th St. Chicago, IL 60632
Please ask for: John Ramonez when you arrive!
Questions??? Please call 773-801-7963
Can't stop by?? Please apply online at careers.mvtransit.com
ON THE SPOT INTERVIEWS!!
- Flexible schedules (weekends Off)
- Sign-on bonus of $500.00
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- No CDL Required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Driver's License for 3 years in good standing. Have no any reckless driving charges within 3 years; tickets for driving 25 mph over speed limit within the past 3 years.
- Be in compliance with all city, state and federal vehicle driver licensing and permit laws and requirements.
- Be trained regarding all Services required to meet proper student needs;
- We will train to obtain a valid School Bus Permit
- IL Child Abuse History Clearance Report
- Able to pass a DOT physical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Able to work with students of all ages with disabilities
- Excellent attendance record in previous work experience and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Able to work well under pressure and provide excellent customer service
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.