Hiring flexible schedules for all shifts for New Castle County!
Referral bonuses! Competitive pay! Mileage reimbursement! 401K package!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen, TB screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
- Attendance to Ongoing training/meetings.
- Working cell phone at all times.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
We value our CAREGIVERS! Apply to find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/492.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Vehicle Insurance
- Background Checks